Forcepoint Web Security
Full Time - 26/08/2019
During this four-day hands-on virtual instructor-led course, you will gain an understanding of the core competencies and skills needed to practice as a system administrator who manages Forcepoint Web Security. The core competencies include: explain the components architecture, reproduce best practices for policy creation, propose better incident management, and expand the health assessment of a successful Forcepoint Web Security deployment. The skills include: formulate effective web policy creation, structure meaningful reporting, and provide guidelines for incident management.
• End-User/Customers: System administrators, network security administrators, IT staff.
• Channel Partners: Sales Engineers, consultants, implementation specialists.
•Completion of all course sessions
• Configured lab exercises
• Certification exam (multiple choice)
1. Understanding and Getting Started with Web Security
2. Policy Enforcement and Filtering
3. Monitoring Web Security Activities
4. Disaster Response and Recovery
|19 to 22 September 2021||10AM-2PM Cairo Time|
|10 to 13 of October 2021||10AM-2PM Cairo Time|
|21 to 24 of November 2021||10AM-2PM Cairo Time|
|19 to 22 of December 2021||10AM-2PM Cairo Time|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.