SOC Analyst (Incident Responder)
Job Vacancy - 2021-03-03
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Security Operation Center|
The main mission of the SOC analyst is to deal with the security incidents which are detected by the service and to lead in-depth analysis on these incidents.
By Investigating deeper on the detected behaviors when an incident is escalated by the SOC level 1 analyst.
Manages the Incident handling response in real time.
Decides on strategy for containment, remediation and recovery and acts on it.
Experience: 3 - 5 years (preferred in SOC operations)
Qualifications and Knowledge:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field.
· IDS – SIEM – Log Management, Vulnerability scanning technologies, Ticketing system strong knowledge
· Knowledge of security policies for information systems.
· Deep understanding and knowledge of the Incident Response process (preferably holding a certificate in Incident Response)
· Strong Knowledge of Network Security Solutions. E.g. Firewalls, IDS/IP, AV solutions…etc.
· Accredited Certification in Cyber Security and Incident Response (E|CIH, GCIA, GCIH, IHRP, CSIH…etc.)
· Digital Forensics certification is a plus