Job Vacancy - 2021-03-03
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 1-3 years||Entry Level||Full Time||Security Operation Center|
The SOC Analysts must be willing to work in a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center environment and demonstrate intuitive problem-solving skills.
The Analysts will be responsible with monitoring network traffic for security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents, respond to computer security incidents by collecting, analyzing, preserving digital evidence and ensure that incidents are recorded and tracked in accordance with SOC requirements.
Also, SOC analysts are responsible for managing and configuring Security monitoring tools a long with Vulnerability Management Solutions.
Experience: 1-3 years in relevant fields
Qualifications and Knowledge:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field.
· Strong understanding of Cyber Security Incident Response and Network Security Monitoring
· Fundamental understanding of computer networking (TCP/IP)
· Knowledge of Network Security Solutions. E.g., Firewalls, IDS/IP, AV solutions…etc.
· Strong Knowledge of SIEM solutions and VMS solutions.
· Basic understanding of Cyber Attacks.
· Relevant Cyber Security Accredited certifications.
· NTI/ITI SOC track is a plus.