SOC Team Leader
Job Vacancy - 2021-03-03
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 6+ years||Senior Level||Full Time||Security Operation Center|
Supervises the activity of the SOC team. Manages the escalation process and reviews incident reports.
Develops and executes crisis communication plan to SOC Manager and other stakeholders.
Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates the value of security operations to business leaders.
Decides on strategy for containment, remediation and recovery and acts on it.
Review USE-Cases and security playbooks regularly for updates.
Experience: 6+ years of experience in SOC operations
Knowledge and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field.
· Demonstrated deep technical level experience supporting security network defense and strategies.
· A technical understanding of the current threats and tactics being used to attack systems.
· Experience in Cyber Security threat management and knowledge of Risk based assessments.
· Deep knowledge of Cyber Security attack chain.
· Deep understanding of Information Security Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and standards.
· Two (2) years in a management role leading a technical team
· Achieved one or more relevant security certifications (CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GMON, etc.)
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, and clients both orally and in writing
· Strong understanding of security operations technologies including SIEM and orchestration
· Understanding of tactics, techniques and procedures associated with cyber threats and the ability to develop relevant alerting, countermeasures, and threat hunting techniques.